Saturday, December 8, 2012

Dear Blog ~ 
We are through/you and I.
I didn't find out through a Dear John letter,
or through a modern day text.  
I logged onto you and was informed that 
I've used up my space.
I enjoyed you Dear Blog!  
I loved writing and posting pictures of our adventures.  
I enjoyed hearing comments from the people that read you.
I loved the way you made our simple travels look 
so wonderful! 
I delighted in giving our address to people and having them tell me they went to the same places that we had been, just because it looked like such fun.  
Blog, you really had a way of making our adventures look fantastic!

(Joe and I, together or individually, have been guests

in 46 states, one US possession and 12 countries. 
Not a large portion of our wonderful world, but a 
portion that we totally enjoyed!  
We plan on more travel, when the time is right.)


I have experienced some difficulties with you, 
Blog.
You used to be so easy to navigate.    
Recently, my pictures jumped around and I couldn't get them situated where I wanted them.
Many times, as I was writing, everything I was posting just disappeared!  
That was really annoying!  I had to redo the whole thing! 
You did me well, for a long time though.
We were good together, while it lasted.
I now say, Good Bye to you Dear Blog.

Questions are: 
Will I blog again? 
Will a new blog take a different avenue?
Will the new blog space be more cooperative?
Will I find a new blog space?
Hmmm...What to do? What to do? 
I'd like to say, "Thank You" to all that have read my not-so-amazing posts.  
I enjoyed hearing feedback from all of you!
Blogging, for me, has been fun. 
Maybe I'll do it again!  
If I do ~ I will somehow let you know.
Sincerely,
Nancy Cramer  






1 comment:

  1. I'll really miss your blog, and I know I neglected to write comments more often. You write and make one feel they are living the same experience as you. You've done a beautiful job, Nancy, and you have tons of pages to prove it. What a wonderful diary you have, now it's time to write a book.

    ReplyDelete