Tuesday, April 6, 2010

~~ PENSACOLA ~~~ OLD BUILDINGS ~~ FRESH BIEGNETS ~~
















We drove into Pensacola, FL to come upon the historic district.  Seville Gardens was a real find this morning. The old warehouses have been turned into restaurants, bars, entertainment centers for children and beautiful gardens. This morning, I thought the best part was the waitress that made my cafe mocha and fresh biegnets!  Warm, covered with powdered sugar and made fresh. YUM.


Joe could've spent the entire week looking at the old buildings and interiors.  I was anxious to get my toes into some sand!  Off we went to Pensacola Beach! It is already past noon! 
There will be more old buildings along the way, I'm sure!  Hope you enjoy the pictures and bit of information posted here.  Maybe it's a place that you haven't been to and you can catch a glimpse of what it's like.
The sun is out and the weather is gorgeous, let's go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment